英 [ˌdɪsəˈpɔɪnt],美 [ˌdɪsəˈpɔɪnt]
使失望
使破灭,使落空
disappoint your boss:使老板失望
Disappoint has come and gone:失望来来去去
Rural Dream Can Disappoint:田园悲歌
fail, let down
His latest novel does not disappoint. 他最近发表的这部小说没有使人失望。
Her decision to cancel the concert is bound to disappoint her fans. 她决定取消这场音乐会,肯定会使她的歌迷失望。
She would do anything she could to please him, but she knew that she was fated to disappoint him. 她愿意做任何事情来讨好他,但她知道她注定会让他失望。
I hate to disappoint you, but I'm just not interested. 我不想使你扫兴,但我确实不感兴趣。
In order not to disappoint her, Huang thought of the idea of a mobile classroom. 为了不让她失望,黄想到了移动教室的想法。
I wouldn't want to disappoint you by not disappointing you. 我不会因为不让你失望去做事。
I'm disappointed, too. I mean, it's disappointing. 我也感到失望,太令人失望了。
So you tanked the game in front of those scouts today, disappointing those kids, disappointing your teammates, disappointing your race. 所以你今天在球探面前放弃比赛,让孩子们失望,让你的队友失望,让你的种族失望。
That is that is that's very disappointing. 这,这,这真让人失望。
I would be disappointed for you, not for me. 我是为你而失望,而不是为我自己失望。